The main objective in this mutual relationship with Pacific was the creation of a sustainable digital ecosystem that would be a new, profitable, and scalable sales channel. This is achieved through a branding process, developing e-commerce, and nurturing users through automation, content, and advertising processes.
- Develop the website under user experience (UX), user interface (UI), SEO, and performance practices.
- Claim Google places and link them to the brand, improving your reputation. (zmot)
- Generate quality leads for the purchase of seafood. (Inbound marketing)
- Plan, designed, and automate communication flows through email. (Inbound marketing)
- Planned, write, and design digital content grids for social networks. (Growth marketing)
- Plan, build, and optimize advertising campaigns in different media. (Growth marketing)
- Manage, analyze, and activate all the data that digital media throws up. (Growth marketing)
- Teach and educate the company about new digital strategies. (The digital transformation of companies is done from within).
- Review and integrate new software into the digital ecosystem
Once we had the house “cleaned up” and the conversion funnels clear, we began the process of exploring and experimenting with pieces, audiences, copy, caption, etc. We build rich media and spectacular graphic pieces that will generate interest in the selected audiences. Likewise, we consider various hypotheses of our Buyer Persona and we are heading to solve them.